For the Infinitas Product & Technology Team we are looking for a full time Salesforce Specialist (40hr / week)
As part of the Business Systems Commercial team, you will build solutions on top of the Salesforce platform. You will run weekly sprints on delivering solutions that help our sales, marketing and service teams to be customer centric. The team focusses on delivery as quick as possible; we iterate and launch fast. As Salesforce Developer you are responsible that all custom code in the application is reviewed and meets the standards. You work closely together with the team lead to ensure business requirements are captured correctly and translated into technical solutions.
In addition, you will coach junior/medior team members on their configuration and development skillset. The team consists out of two streams with a focus on support or development, all members are expected to help out on any stream if required.
Every Friday afternoon we share a drink and enjoy our social interactions. The team wants to be proud of the solutions they build. The driver should always be based on adding business value. We enjoy an open atmosphere to encourage failing and learning. Every month the team does a retrospective on their processes to see where they can improve and what can be celebrated.
Key Responsibilities and Behaviors
• Build custom solutions on top of the Salesforce platform
• Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions
• Execute test plans and ensure a quality solution is delivered
• Help out the support stream within the team when required
• Act as a subject matter expert to colleagues and actively support others in architecting the best solutions
• Participate in code reviews to ensure high code quality standards and design patterns
• Up to 5 years of Salesforce platform experience
• Been part of multiple (at least 5) implementations of Salesforce projects
• Hands-on use of Apex, Lightning (Web) Components, Flows
• Web Services development and experience with Salesforce APIs
• Integrated various applications from and to Salesforce
• Strong knowledge on database design with an Object focus.
• Fluent in English is a must, Dutch or Swedish beneficial but not essential.
The Salesforce consultant has a central role within an international working environment that is in transition! You are part of the international Business Systems team that is working in the Commercial domain. We also offer an attractive package and benefits.
Infinitas Learning is a dynamic educational resources company, and one of Europe's leading providers of innovative and engaging products and services for teaching and learning. At Infinitas we are passionate about transforming the way people learn. Our aim is to deliver flexible, market-leading solutions that support new approaches to learning for the 21st century. Between them, our companies create an impressive array of educational resources that are used in homes, primary schools, secondary schools, further education colleges, industrial and military institutions globally. Our products span interactive software, online learning, e-books, audio books and printed text books, many of which are market leaders in their field. We are situated in Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands with our publishers Plantyn, Liber and Noordhoff.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Infinitas Technology B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Salesforce Developer.