As Functional Application Manager at Fabory you are responsible for functional maintenance of one or more SAP applications to provide and design the best possible solutions for the business. You are also responsible to solve incidents (3rd line) which are handed over from Operations (Brno), support Demand Management with the specific expertise and to realize changes needed. You are acting on your expert domain, Sales, but you are also able to gain knowledge of the other expert domains within Fabory and act on it.
At the core you are working on:
* Advise, discuss new requests with Demand Management and support Demand Management with creation of functional design.
* Analyze business and functional requirements and create functional design. Execute relevant customizing in SAP
*In case customizing is not possible and development is needed align change with Abap developers and create proper specifications.
* Execute third line support, in depth analysis of functional and technical set up in SAP (debugging, being able to read ABAP).
* Analyze recurring incidents, propose structural solutions and handover to Demand Management.
* Actively participate in improvements in the incident and change management process.
* Maintain and share knowledge on specific area using available resources (webinars, focus groups etc.)
• You have a Bachelor degree Information Technology/ Computer Science or related
• 3- 5 year work experience as Functional Application Manager or similar with preferable knowledge of the Logistic environment.
• You have knowledge of SAP WM, LES, Purchasing and QM
• Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
• You are accurate, studious, service, and results-oriented
• You have a high problem solving ability, you are analytical and process-based
You will work in our International IT Team, which consists of team members who work in Tilburg and in Brno. You work closely with the Demand & Delivery Management, Developers and Operations (Brno) colleagues.
If you start in our IT team you will start with an onboarding period. Through our Onboarding portal, you will follow an onboarding program that will enable you to become successful at Fabory. Of course, your manager and colleagues will guide you too. Of course, you will not work alone. You will work in an enthusiastic team of IT professionals. In addition to teamwork, want to win and provide the best service for our customers, we consider your personal development as important. We reward performance and ambition with the right development / growth opportunities. At Fabory you will not only have the certainty of a fixed contract, but you will also have a career.
In addition, we also find employment conditions not insignificant. We offer you an attractive salary including good secondary working conditions (end-of-year benefits, retirement plan and travel expenses if applicable). Additionally, you have the opportunity to sell your vacation holidays and exchange them for additional income.
As part of the US Company WW Grainger Inc., Fabory, a technical trading company, offers a wide and growing range of fasteners, tools, industrial items and safety products from reputable and well-known brands. Our main customers of these materials are, for example, companies that perform repairs and maintenance and machine builders who use the materials in producing their machines. Our customers therefore operate in many markets and sectors and we support both small businesses and multinational companies in their daily production and maintenance and repair.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Fabory ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Functional Application Manager bij Fabory.