Avelon is currently looking for young professionals. Sounds good? Brilliant, we look forward to your application!
In your role as young professional your SAP implementation knowledge of approximately 1 year will give you a head start in getting to know our focus area’s and related services with a unique focus on Business Processes. All necessary options (training, coaching, (senior) colleagues, etc...) are available to help you further develop your knowledge. Further responsibilities will include:
• Be involved in the implementation projects during the stages of an SAP project (from blueprint to go-live)
• Work in a team of experienced SAP consultants to translate customer requirements into SAP solutions
• Cooperate actively in the extension of our Avelon team (knowledge transfer, coaching, etc…)
We are looking for an pragmatic, agile and flexible developer who is interested in SAP's latest backend and frontend technologies.
Your skills / experience
• You have worked in SAP implementation projects for approximately 1 year as a developer
• You know Java or ... even better SAPUI5 or ABAP
• Ideally, you have experience with SAP Workflow, SAP Invoice Management (SIM)/ Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) or Master Master Data Governance (MDG) , .... If not: we'll train you
• Optional : SAP Business Technology Platform (aka SAP Cloud Platform) knowledge
• Most important of all : you would like to become a technical expert, but you have business mindset: you like to understand the bigger picture and like to add value where possible
• You must have completed a relevant education at bachelor level or higher
• A work permit for the Netherlands is required
WHAT MAKES AVELON DIFFERENT?
• We offer you plenty of space to develop on a personal and professional level.
• We’re a small team driven by effectiveness.
• We work from Creative Valley in Utrecht. Google-style offices designed for co-working.
• Not to boast, but we’re a fun and eager team. Pioneers who think out of the box – or don’t even see a box, come to that.
• We offer a competitive package, including a pension scheme, a company car, a laptop and a mobile.
• Each year, we visit SAP TechEd (start brushing up your Spanish OR Las Vegas, baby!). Our way of saying thanks for your great work!
• We treasure our ‘group-feeling’, so monthly Avelon meetings are during the day; not as a side-meeting in your own time in the evening.
• Although we are consultants, we try to give you a good work-life balance: partial remote work, close by projects, correct workload, … is what we try to aim for.
It is our mission to increase user friendliness and effectiveness in SAP. We do this by optimizing business processes and pragmatically applying SAP technologies like workflow, Fiori, Master Data Governance, S4/HANA, SAP Invoice Management, ... on premise and in the cloud.
We regard ourselves as technical consultants, but with a functional mindset. That is why we are strongly committed to a broad knowledge base : we offer our consultants a training plan, foresee internal coaching and we go to SAP Teched with the whole company - every year
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Avelon ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior SAP Developer.